ALL CLOTHING BY OPENING CEREMONY, SPRING 2011 FEATURING STEVE LEE
Producer: LIZ PHELPS Director of Photography: IVAYLO GETOV Stylist: ANDREW T. VOTTERO Editor: JAMES CODOYANNIS Production Coordinator: RORY SATRAN Music: “CHEM TRAILS” BY NO AGE Title Design: SU BARBER Talent Representation: PHOTOGENICS
Special Thanks: ACE HOTEL, SUB POP RECORDS, HUMBERTO LEON, CAROL LIM, ALEX CALDERWOOD, RYAN BUKSTEIN, JENNY LE, DARIA RADLINSKI, KATHY MINH BACH, DIANE LIN, RANDY RANDALL, DEAN SPUNT, SUSAN BUSCH, VASCO NUNES
MWM is back in southern california this weekend: we’re screening at the ojai film festival in beautiful ojai, california. the festival has a diverse program and if you have never made the (short) drive from los angeles to ojai, there’s honestly no better time of year to do it. MWM screens twice, in a mixed program of student shorts & documentary feature:
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 5 @ 3:00PM, at the ojai playhouse theater (145 east ojai avenue).
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 7 @ 5:30PM, at the matilija auditorium (703 el paso road).
tickets for both screenings are $10 ($7 for students) and can be bought at the door.
MWM is hitting the southwest! we’re proud to be a part of the 23rd annual austin gay & lesbian international film festival, september 7 - 12 in austin, texas. we’re very impressed by aGLIFF’s programming & staff and truly wish we were able to attend this exciting festival. our thoughts will certainly be in texas this week! MWM screens twice at aGLIFF:
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 11 @ 1:45PM, with the shorts program “alt/sex shorts.” tickets online (here).
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 12 @ 3:30PM, with the incredible documentary feature “sex in an epidemic.” tickets online (here).
both screenings at the ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE CINEMA - S. LAMAR (1120 s. lamar blvd). austin friends, come out and support MWM & aGLIFF this weekend!
MWM has been invited to join the selection at the rhode island international film festival, august 10 - 15 in providence, rhode island. we’re really pumped about this. it’s an incredible festival and we have lots of friends in rhode island & new england. MWM screens FRIDAY AUGUST 13 @ 9:15PM with the shorts program “hip, hot GLBT shorts 3” at the BELL STREET CHAPEL THEATRE. Tickets are available online (here). more info to come!
- liz and I had a blast last weekend at the indianapolis international film festival (here). the screening was a success, great discussion and great people. thanks to all the indy film fest staff for making our first trip to indiana so much fun. photo courtesy of indy film fest’s facebook page (here).
- and we’re hitting the road! “MWM” is screening in indiana later this month at the indianapolis international film festival (here). we’re psyched to finally bring “MWM” to a new audience outside of our wonderfully supportive home-bases of new york & los angeles. we screen FRIDAY JULY 23RD @ 9:00PM with the shorts program “what just happened?” at the IMA (indianapolis museum of art). tickets are $10 and available online (here). liz and I will both be in attendance and can’t wait to be a part of the festival.
- newfest was a fantastic experience. major thanks to the programmers, festival coordinators, and all our friends who came out to support MWM.
- have you checked out CRUSHfanzine lately (here)? I sat down for a little video interview for their ongoing “MANCRUSH” series. take a look (here)!
- more exciting summer festival announcements to come!